True success comes from within. When you foster beliefs, feelings and attitudes that emanate success, you will be successful. Your life is consistently mirroring to you how you think and feel. Have you ever noticed that when you feel happy everything in life just falls into place?
If you don’t feel confident in your ability to create what you really want, then this lack of confidence will show up in your life; you won’t get what you really want.
So how do you go about changing your beliefs and feelings to be positive, emanating success?
What do you need to realise your goals and be successful?
- Recognise the beliefs and feelings you have running that are not emanating success. These may be conscious, in which case you can immediately begin to change the script. If you are not aware of your beliefs and feelings that are working against you find out more about the mind-body connection.
- Learn about the mind-body connection. Your subconscious mind stores all of your life experiences, and everything you think, feel, and believe, within your body. Your body is the storage place for your subconscious mind. If you are not aware in your conscious mind what you are emanating, then you need to take a trip into your subconscious mind. Through various techniques you can learn how to be aware of the beliefs and feelings stored in your body, and what you really are emanating. (Breathwork, Energetic Healing)
- Change the old script that does not work for you! Be conscious of the way you are choosing to think and feel. It is important to learn how to embody these thoughts and feelings. Getting them in to the subconscious mind through the body is the key. Simply stating affirmations over and over again without ever embodying these affirmations will not work.
- Plan your success. Make sure you allow yourself time to create a vision, set goals, and plan your strategies and actions. Explore the possibilities. Learn how to listen to, and follow your intuition. Your intuition, like your beliefs, can be tapped into through the body-mind connection. Headed for Success
- Hire a Coach! Are you serious about success? A coach is your personal manager who will help you to implement a plan for your success. A coach will make you accountable, give you actions to follow through with, and support new habits that will lead you to true success.