Claire is a breathwork practitioner, group facilitator, and trainer recognized by the Australian Breathwork Association. Claire has worked and studied in the healing arts for over 32 years specializing in breathwork, shamanic and energetic healing, bodywork, yoga and meditation.
Claire has created the Transpersonal Breathwork Training which brings together a unique fusion of Breathwork, Shamanism, and Bodywork. Claire has a deep understanding of the breath as a connection to our higher self; having studied and practiced both yogic pranayama, breathwork, and meditation for decades.
Claire is a gifted healer, intuitive, mystic, and visionary who has had many mystical experiences throughout her life. She specializes in working directly with spirit and this ability is what brings the incredible depth and wisdom to her work as a practitioner and trainer. Claire is able to ‘see’ into the other dimensions of reality and this facilitates the healing of ancestral, archetypal, and past life influences. She is able to support her clients and students through Transpersonal Breathwork, healing, and shamanism, to re-connect with their passed over loved ones.
Claire has a powerful ability to guide her clients to find the answers they are searching for. She has the ability to support individuals to uncover the underlying causes of dis-ease and other life challenges. Claire is particularly gifted in helping individuals to tap into their passion and purpose in life.
Claire’s many years of study of various forms of breathwork, energetic and natural healing, shamanism, bodywork, yoga, meditation, sound healing, as well as her life coaching studies, and study into addiction, codependence, and innerchild work give her an all round ability to work with her clients on many different levels to address the issues that are presenting.
Claire allows a safe environment for individuals to honour and allow their feelings and emotions to bring release and healing, clarity, inner guidance, and personal transformation. She has helped many people through personal and spiritual crisis, and has the ability to guide people into higher states of consciousness for healing, increased awareness and spiritual growth.
She is a happy, enthusiastic, and compassionate person. She works in private practice in Fremantle and Perth Western Australia, and also travels extensively with her work. Claire’s studies have taken her to the UK, India, and Canada, and include
- Breathwork Practitioner Training 1991
- Shamanism and Shamanic Healing Techniques
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Body Harmony (Bodywork 200 hours of training 1993-1995)
- Whole Hearted Healing with the Peak States Institute (Ancient shamanic healing combined with modern techniques)
- Sound Healing with Tibetan bowls and Gongs
- Yin Yoga Teaching Certification
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Judith Hanson Lasater
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Level 1
- Addiction, Codependence and Inner Child Work (Recovery West 1995)
- Anatomy, Physiology and Massage (UK 1987)
- Trigger Point Therapy (Bodywork)
- Diploma of Flower Essence Therapy (Living Essences 1991)
- Aromatherapy Training (Earthworks 1990)
- Life Coaching Training
- Level 1 Trager Training
- Watsu Training (Water bodywork)
- Comprehensive studies into the Tarot (1989)
I attended Claire’s Walking a Sacred Path (now called Living with Purpose) workshop. The tools Claire used are the most powerful I have encountered to bring what is in the dark into the light.
Claire provides a sacred, loving, compassionate, non judgemental, insightful space to walk through the fear of releasing the past and becoming aware of ones life purpose. Thanks Claire.